Take your career where you want to go. Join us, Discover Dentons and reinvent the practice of law with us. To apply to join our Summer Associate Program, please select an opportunity below. CHALLENGERS ACCEPTED.
Application for our 2022 Summer Associate Program have closed. In 2022, we will be hosting summer associates in Atlanta, Birmingham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Des Moines, Honolulu, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Lehi, UT, Lexington, Los Angeles, Louisville, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Diego, St. Louis, Washington, DC, and our West Coast Patent Prosecution Program.
Applications for Summer 2022 are now open! Dentons hosts 1L Summer Associates Programs in select cities. Please click on the office name below to start an application, or you can explore our 1L Diversity Pipeline Opportunities below.
1L Diversity Pipeline Opportunities
Applications for Summer 2022 are now open!
- LCLD 1L Scholars Program: In addition to receiving a paid position in our Summer Associate Program, Dentons LCLD Scholars attend the annual LCLD 1L Scholars retreat and participate in the LCLD’s Law School Mentor Program, in which students are paired with a LCLD Fellow who will mentor them through bar passage. In 2022, we will host LCLD 1L Scholars in the below offices. Please click on the office name to start an application. Applicants should include a resume, cover letter, and (when available) a transcript.
- Dentons Diversity Scholars Program: Awarded to LCLD 1L Scholars in our Chicago, Indianapolis, Los Angeles, and Louisville offices, the Dentons Scholar has a paid position in our Summer Associate Program. At the completion of a successful first summer, including receipt and acceptance of an offer to return to the firm for a second summer, Diversity Scholars will receive $5,000. Scholars who return for a second summer will receive an additional $5,000 at the completion of a successful second summer, including receipt and acceptance of an offer to join the firm as an entry-level associate. Please click on the office name above to start an application.
- Colorado Pledge to Diversity Summer Clerkship: This bi-annual opportunity provides a diverse 1L student with a paid position in our Summer Associate Program.
- Drake Law School’s Cady Law Opportunity Fellow Program: This annual opportunity presents a diverse 1L student with a paid position in our Summer Associate Program. Fellows participate in a mentorship program for fellows throughout their first year of law school and also attend weekly leadership training sessions during the summer after their first year of law school.
- Diversity Career Fairs and Workshops: Dentons participates annually in the LGBT Bar Lavender Law Career Fair, the Indianapolis Bar Association Diversity Job Fair, the Northeastern Black Law Students Association Job Fair, and the Southeastern Minority Job Fair.