As a student, there are many benefits to working alongside some of Canada’s most accomplished lawyers in one of the country’s fastest growing and most dynamic cities. At Dentons, in addition to working with the best and brightest in the profession, you will also have the opportunity to participate in our varied programs which will immediately integrate you into our Firm’s culture and expose you to our multiple practice areas. Applications should include a cover letter, resume, and law school and undergraduate transcripts. Reference letters will be accepted, but are optional.
We consider the interview process to be a time of discovery. We learn about you, your interests and your goals while you learn about what defines us—as lawyers and a Firm. While academic achievement ranks high on our list of criteria, we’re also interested in you. The kind of person you are reflects, to a large degree, the kind of lawyer you’ll be.
Articling Positions 2019 – 2020
All positions have been filled
2L Summer 2019
Application Deadlines for Canadian students are as follows:
- Dalhousie University – Monday, August 20, 2018
- Ontario Universities and McGill – Wednesday, August 22, 2018
- Thompson Rivers University – Wednesday, August 22, 2018
- University of Victoria – Monday, August 20, 2018
- University of British Columbia – Wednesday, September 5, 2018
- University of Manitoba – Friday, September 7, 2018
- University of Alberta – Monday, September 17, 2018
- University of Saskatchewan – Wednesday, September 19, 2018
- University of Calgary – Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Outside of Canada – Friday, September 7, 2018