Take your career where you want to go. Join us, Discover Dentons and reinvent the practice of law with us. To apply to join our Summer Associate Program, please select an opportunity below. CHALLENGERS ACCEPTED.
- Kansas City
- Lehi, UT
- Los Angeles
- New York
- Salt Lake City
- St. Louis
- Washington, DC
- West Coast Patent Prosecution Program
Diversity Pipeline Opportunities
- LCLD 1L Scholars Program: In addition to receiving a paid position in our Summer Associate Program, Dentons LCLD Scholars attend the annual LCLD 1L Scholars retreat and participate in the LCLD’s Law School Mentor Program, in which students are paired with a LCLD Fellow who will mentor them through bar passage. Opportunities are available for our Atlanta, Chicago, Indianapolis, Louisville and Pittsburgh offices. Click here to apply.
- Colorado Pledge to Diversity Summer Clerkship: This bi-annual opportunity provides a diverse 1L student with a paid position in our Summer Associate Program. Applications will reopen in late 2021.
- Dentons Diversity Scholars Program: Awarded to a diverse 1L in either our Louisville or Indianapolis offices, the Dentons Scholar has a paid position in our Summer Associate Program. At the completion of a successful first summer, including receipt and acceptance of an offer to return to the firm for a second summer, Diversity Scholars will receive $5,000. Scholars who return for a second summer will receive $5,000 at the completion of a successful second summer, including receipt and acceptance of an offer to join the firm as an entry-level associate. Click here to apply.
- Diversity Career Fairs and Workshops: We proudly participate in the Lavender Law Career Fair, the Southeastern Minority Job Fair, and the Northeastern Black Law Students Association Job Fair.