Interested candidates should submit a CV, academic transcript, and a 1,000 word English writing sample to our recruiting coordinator email@example.com
Note also that we attend on-campus recruitment programs in March every year. The Firm will normally publish recruiting information on the BBS or websites of certain law schools and collect CVs from interested candidates. First round interviews will take place on-campus. Candidates will also be asked to submit an English writing sample and successful applicants will be invited to attend call-back interviews.
- Top student from a leading law school in China
- Expects to graduate with an LLB or LLM in 2017 (May also consider graduates for 2018)
- Native Chinese language ability
- Excellent legal writing skills in both English and Chinese
- Fast learner and good team player
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Prior experience in a law firm is valued
Note that the summer internship programs in Beijing and Shanghai are focused on candidates that are working toward or who have obtained a Chinese law degree. A very limited number of foreign law students may be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you.